伊莉討論區

標題: 心靈之旅 [打印本頁]

作者: nrenumber    時間: 2020-10-8 05:26 PM     標題: 心靈之旅

本帖最後由 nrenumber 於 2020-10-8 05:29 PM 編輯

本歌曾非常非常風靡,但評價兩極,大致上是對歌詞有不同領會。

例如,有人說,第一段的女士是拜金族。拜金族會花時間和金錢,要買只是工具的登天梯?

盡量依原文意思翻譯。

心靈之旅艱困,好在可以隨時更換跑道。

西,剛探險完畢的美國西部。

風,在猶太教,基督教上,是靈。

路譯成山,表上山苦。

Led Zeppelin’s Stairway to Heaven

[Verse 1]

There's a lady who's sure                                                       有位女士她深信,

All that glitters is gold                                                              閃亮東西都是金,

And she's buying a stairway to heaven                                她上路買通天梯。

When she gets there she knows                                            詢問店家才懊惱,

If the stores are all closed                                                       最好門上貼示意,

With a word she can get what she came for.                        她要買的依牆靠。

There's a sign on the wall                                                       終見牆上ㄧ廣告 ,

But she wants to be sure                                                         她要知道它是真,

'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings  字裡行間無雙意。

In a tree by the brook,                                                              小溪旁邊樹枝嫩,

there's a songbird who sings                                                  有隻鳥兒不斷啼:

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven                        思路常被宣傳引。

[Verse 2]

There's a feeling I get                                                               神秘迷景觸動我,

When I look to the west                                                            血海翻騰凝視西,

And my spirit is crying for leaving                                           靈魂渴望要奔去。

In my thoughts I have seen                                                      腦海羈絆影清晰:

Rings of smoke through the trees                                           煙霧穿樹難分辨,

And the voices of those who stand looking                          佇足人群聲聲疑。

[Verse 3]

And it's whispered that soon                                                   耳語相傳蔚成風,

If we all call the tune                                                                幾經流轉終成調,

Then the piper will lead us to reason                                    笛聲吹起腦筋轉 。

And a new day will dawn                                                        新生日子天破曉,

for those who stand long                                                         久候人們得啟示,

And the forests will echo with laughter                                 森林笑聲迴不消。

[Verse 4]

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow,                                      矮樹籬內亂哄哄,

don't be alarmed, now                                                             按捺心驚別示警,

It's just a spring clean for the May queen                              春天化妝五月后。

Yes, there are two paths you can go by,                                確確實實兩條徑,

but in the long run                                                                     放心上路走下去,

There's still time to change the road you're on                     可以隨時把路更。

[Verse 5]

Your head is humming and it won't go,                                設使厭煩不願走,

in case you don't know                                                           心意動搖難尋夢,

The piper's calling you to join him                                        笛手呼喚快會合。

Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow?                              親愛女士聽風聲?

And did you know                                                                   萬里尋覓必覺悟,

Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?                       天梯就在風響中?

[Bridge]

And as we wind on down the road                                      我們繞著走下山,

Our shadows taller than our soul                                         地上長影身不及。

There walks a lady we all know                                           熟知女士迎面來,

Who shines white light and wants to show                        閃閃白光展事跡:

How everything still turns to gold                                         東西如何化成金。

And if you listen very hard                                                     如果你聽很仔細,

The tune will come to you at last                                          終會領受那真蒂:

When all are one and one is all                                            全體凝聚成一體,

To be a rock and not to roll                                                    巨石挺拔亂滾息。

作者: totoyangson    時間: 2020-10-9 11:53 AM

感謝版主提供分享~~~~
下載欣賞學習了~~~~~
作者: chacomaro.sina    時間: 2021-2-7 08:09 PM

Thanks so much for the sharing, it's really helpful.
作者: avontube    時間: 2021-3-6 10:51 AM

Looks like the easiest way to earn your point is to post a sentence of "Thank you so much for sharing" for every post.  I am impressed.

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www473.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!